Career Opportunities at Argo
Interested in joining the team of professionals at Argo Translation? At Argo, each day is an opportunity to make a difference. Our culture is collegial, innovative, and entrepreneurial. Our people are intelligent, talented, and driven to achieve great results for our clients. Browse our open full-time career opportunities below and consider stepping up to a career at Argo.
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Please send your resume and cover letter for consideration to [email protected].
Digital Marketing Specialist
The right person for the job will have a deep understanding of how to connect with customers and will drive the creation and distribution of valuable content to our prospective clients in order to generate leads for our sales department.
If this sounds like you…
- happy to work in an office where you are held accountable for your work
- excited to be heard and have some control over the projects you work on everyday
- enjoy working with Pardot and Salesforce as well as creating and maintaining drip campaigns and engagement studio workflows
- are in a great job but would like to play a bigger role in the direction of your future
- want to work in a modern, open concept office with a dynamic team of professionals
…then you might be the right person for the job. In this position you will have the opportunity to provide the creative spark to drive sales growth. This job will provide the opportunity for personal growth and continued education and learning in the field.
The successful candidate will be career-driven, goal-oriented, passionate about their work and excited about contributing to a team. Specific job responsibilities include:
Creation of drip campaigns – you will work closely with the sales department to look for specific segments or buyer personas to target via drip campaigns.
Creation of marketing collateral – you will work with our content team to provision social media content, ebooks, blog posts and campaign content. This may also include adding or editing content in our CMS.
Digital and General Industry Aptitude – you should be really excited to learn! We will give you the time to do research, attend industry events and conferences and elevate the marketing efforts at Argo as well as your personal development.
SEM/SEO – You should have an understanding of both organic and paid search engine optimization. You will be handling the day-to-day search marketing activities including keyword research, page optimization, content syndication, site promotion, and adwords campaign management. We use some great tools to help with this effort.
Analytics – An understanding of google analytics is preferred, this would include tag management.
Client Communication – Some customer contact is expected so you should be very comfortable reaching out to clients. This may include surveys, interviews and other contact to check on the effectiveness of our campaigns or in order to create marketing collateral (like case studies or testimonials).
Company benefits include
- no cost health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with profit sharing
- 2 weeks of paid vacation (additional days awarded over time)
- paid holidays
- flex time
- commuter benefits
- really good coffee
Currently seeking translators and editors in all languages. Please review requirements and responsibilities and begin the application process here.
- Serve as subcontracted resource for multiple projects
- Work with Argo’s Project Managers to provide high quality translation while using client provided terminology and translation memory resources
- Work with WordBee translation management software
- Work closely with Argo’s Project Managers to handle client review results and feedback
- Must be accountable for deadlines
- At least 5 years experience as a translator/editor
- Must be familiar with translation management software (We can provide WordBee training)
- Experience in a specific domain is a plus and may be required for certain types of projects
Account Manager (Inside Sales)
Identifies revenue opportunities within customers’ communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed. Prospects, qualifies and generates sales. Handles target identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels. Telephones prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline. Identifies and closes additional purchases of products and services by customers’ communities.
Responds to requests from customers for information and gives online presentations. Engages in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations. Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all types of translation management projects.
- Work with internal team members and subcontracted translators to ensure projects are completed error free. Oversee all operational aspects of the project to ensure on-time delivery to client.
- Manage timelines, budgets and resources. Communicate with contractors and clients about project related questions and issues as they arise.
- Coordinate with sales team to identify new opportunities and deepen client relationships. Report written and verbal project status on regular basis.
- Candidate must have the ability to provide excellent customer service. One of our most important core values relates to the idea of “plus-one” or providing one additional positive contribution to each and every project.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a language related discipline
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and function independently
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
How to apply
- Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please put Project Manager in the subject line.
- In the cover letter, explain why you want to work in the translation industry.
Translation Services Built for You
Our expert translators start as soon as you need them, working within timelines that fit your needs.