Join the sales team of a growing and innovative Language Service Provider in the Greater Chicago Area. Argo Translation is not your typical language services firm. We have been pushing the limits of the industry for almost three decades, and now our team is looking for the right sales talent to help us meet our aggressive growth goals. Specifically, we are looking for an Account Manager to nurture and grow the relationships with our existing customer base.
At Argo, our service offerings and commitment to quality are second to none.
- ISO 17100, 13485, and 9001 registered
- Our On-time project delivery rate of 99.6%
- Full-service website localization, CMS connectors, mobile application, and software localization
- Video subtitling and narration
- E-learning localization
- Telephonic interpretation
- Fully integrated CRM (HubSpot) and production platforms for faster response times
- Access to Hubspot Sales Module and SalesIntel for sales enablement
- Unparalleled transparency in proposals and cutting-edge reporting capabilities
- Annual reports with links to project files
- Very detailed proposal formats
- Automated compliance reporting
- Our all-new customer dashboard featuring real-time project status, access to quotes, sales orders, and invoices, annual spend by language, and monthly spending infographic
- Generous base package commensurate with your experience
- Commission is set as follows (calculated on gross margin): New clients: 10% for year 1, 8% for year 2. Nominated accounts: Choice of 10 target accounts for 3%. Portfolio growth: 3% of increase over the quarterly average of your portfolio
- 100% coverage of Health and Dental Insurance
- 3% minimum salary match on 401k
- Paid vacation
- Work from home options
- Student loan reimbursement
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of nurturing key customer relationships. You will nurture key customer relationships, identify business opportunities within those accounts, and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of our company and our service offerings.
- Mentors and leans on the team of project managers to support end-customer translation needs
- Collaborates with outside sales to identify opportunities to grow existing accounts
- Performance goals are based on the incremental growth of existing accounts and end-customer satisfaction
- Monitors spending levels of existing clients and looks for growth opportunities and to resolve decreases in spending
- Monitors news stories about our clients and their industries so we can provide value and monitor trends that impact our relationship
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 to 5 years of account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Translation industry experience is a plus
- HubSpot CRM or similar experience is a plus
As part of the screening process, you will be asked to take a 2-part 20-minute evaluation.
How to Apply
- Please complete this short survey to start the application process
- Serve as primary point of contact for all types of translation management projects.
- Work with internal team members and subcontracted translators to ensure projects are completed error free. Oversee all operational aspects of the project to ensure on-time delivery to the client.
- Manage timelines, budgets, and resources. Communicate with contractors and clients about project related questions and issues as they arise.
- Coordinate with sales team to identify new opportunities and deepen client relationships. Report written and verbal project status on regular basis.
- Candidate must have the ability to provide excellent customer service. One of our most important core values relates to the idea of “plus-one” or providing one additional positive contribution to each and every project.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a language related discipline
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and function independently
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Competitive salary with performance review at 6 and 12 months
- Free health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with bonus payments
- Student loan repayment program
- Quarterly check-ins with the Production Manager
- Modern office with a collaborative environment
- Flex-time and work from home options
How to apply
- You will complete a short survey, upload your resume and take an evaluation test through this link.
Currently seeking translators and editors in all languages. Please review the requirements and responsibilities and begin the application process by clicking the Apply Now button below.
- Serve as a subcontracted resource for multiple projects
- Work with Argo’s Project Managers to provide high-quality translation while using client-provided terminology and translation memory resources
- Work with WordBee translation management software
- Work closely with Argo’s Project Managers to handle client review results and feedback
- Must be accountable for deadlines
- At least 5 years of experience as a translator/editor
- Must be familiar with translation management software (We can provide WordBee training)
- Experience in a specific domain is a plus and may be required for certain types of projects