Conducting your business around the world
starts with Argo Translation.
We handle projects covering all formats and in almost every language and in support of almost every industry.
Our ISO 9001:2008 registered process yields high-quality translation. It all starts with a dedicated team of project managers that carefully analyze each project and find the most effective workflow and process for each project and client.
The translation team is carefully selected from our team of over 300 linguists. We carefully monitor the production of your translation from start to finish. We provide clients with various levels of custom reporting during the creation of your translation.
All of this energy is poured into the creation and curation of the translation memory. This valuable resource will provide for cost and time savings on future projects.
Project types covered:
- Employee handbooks, employee newsletters, benefits related materials
- Instructions for use, Operator's Manuals, Quick Reference Guides and all forms of user documentation
- Marketing materials – brochures, spec sheets, case studies, etc.
- Catalogs and Parts lists
- Medical records
- Legal documents
- Software (user interface, apps, etc.)
- Help Systems
- Web Translation (XML, HTML, etc.)
- CMS Integrations
- And many more…..if you don't see your project type, please contact us
Telephonic interpretation made simple.
Any day, at any time, from any location. This service is available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. We can connect you to an interpreter in 30 seconds or less.
Service benefits include:
- Support in over 180 languages
- Detailed call log sent monthly
- No special equipment required
- No monthly minimum
- Confidential & HIPFA compliant
On-site interpretation for a personal touch.
The best way to guarantee an accurate interpretation is through face-to-face interaction. Regardless of the mode of interpretation - whether it is simultaneous (real-time) or consecutive – having your interpreter present on location allows for the most efficient communication between speakers of different languages, and for the highest degree of satisfaction among actual consumers. This service is handled by our strategic partner InterpeNet.
- Video Remote interpretation services
- Consecutive interpretation
- Simultaneous (UN style) interpretation
- All necessary audio equipment provided
On screen, in video…be understood in any language. Narration and voiceovers are an important part of multiple project types including advertising projects, corporate videos, training and e-learning. Chicago provides us with a phenomenal setting for this type of project since we have skilled narrators from all over the world located right here in town!