Career Opportunities at Argo
Interested in joining the team of professionals at Argo Translation? At Argo, each day is an opportunity to make a difference. Our culture is collegial, innovative, and entrepreneurial. Our people are intelligent, talented, and driven to achieve great results for our clients. Browse our open full-time career opportunities below and consider stepping up to a career at Argo.
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Please send your resume and cover letter for consideration to [email protected].
Currently seeking translators and editors in all languages. Please review requirements and responsibilities and begin the application process by clicking the Apply Now button below.
- Serve as subcontracted resource for multiple projects
- Work with Argo’s Project Managers to provide high quality translation while using client provided terminology and translation memory resources
- Work with WordBee translation management software
- Work closely with Argo’s Project Managers to handle client review results and feedback
- Must be accountable for deadlines
- At least 5 years experience as a translator/editor
- Must be familiar with translation management software (We can provide WordBee training)
- Experience in a specific domain is a plus and may be required for certain types of projects
- Serve as primary point of contact for all types of translation management projects.
- Work with internal team members and subcontracted translators to ensure projects are completed error free. Oversee all operational aspects of the project to ensure on-time delivery to client.
- Manage timelines, budgets and resources. Communicate with contractors and clients about project related questions and issues as they arise.
- Coordinate with sales team to identify new opportunities and deepen client relationships. Report written and verbal project status on regular basis.
- Candidate must have the ability to provide excellent customer service. One of our most important core values relates to the idea of “plus-one” or providing one additional positive contribution to each and every project.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a language related discipline
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and function independently
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
How to apply
- Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please put Project Manager in the subject line.
- In the cover letter, explain why you want to work in the translation industry.
Translation Services Built for You
Our expert translators start as soon as you need them, working within timelines that fit your needs.